…Continued from the Video Tutorial
Use a Template…It makes life easier.
“If You Found this Video Helpful, Please Click to Tweet” Click to Tweet!
Thank You for Watching.
How Do I Add Click to Tweet to My Blog Posts?
Adding a Click to Tweet link in your blog posts is very easy.
It’s also a great way to get your content shared and tweeted more often from your traffic and your readers. It’s very unobtrusive and blends right in with the rest of your blog as it is just a standard looking link.
Adding a Click to Tweet Link to Your Blog
The fastest way to add a Click to Tweet link is to have a template lying around that you can just copy and paste and then amend when it comes time to use it.
I keep all my spare parts on an unpublished blog post that I can access at any time, from anywhere.
To save you some time just copy and paste this and edit to fit your blog accordingly.
“Enter Your Favorite Line from Your Blog Post Here” (via @aMoneyForTravel) http://bit.ly/xkev8t
What is highlighted in the BlockQuote is what will show up when you click on the “Click to Tweet” link or whatever it is that you choose to link your Tweet from.
Here’s How to Do It
- Just Enter whatever it is you want in the quotes (you don’t have to use quotes if you don’t want to)
- Add Your Own Twitter Name
- Finally, Paste in Your Bitly that you want to show in your Tweet
- Copy and Paste All of that into the Box at ClickToTweet.com
- Copy and Paste your New Link from ClickToTweet.com
- Paste the ClickToTweet.com Link to Click to Tweet, or anything else
- That’s It!
Did you find this tutorial helpful? If you did, please Click to Tweet!