I recently opened an Account with Pinterest and immediately I wanted to add a Pinterest button to my Sharebar.
It’s very easy. All you have to do is add a small chunk of code to your Sharebar settings.
Add New Button and Enter this Code into both the Big and Small Button Fields:
The Long Version
- Settings >Sharebar >Add New Button
- Name Your Pinterest Button
- Enter the Code into the Big and Small button fields
- Click the Add Button down at the bottom left
- Be Sure that your new Pinterest Button is enabled
- Enable your Pinterest Button
- Click the Update Button at the bottom left
Once you have done all that you should have a working Pinterest button in your Sharebar!